Cage Warriors Signs Trio Quinn, Roddy, Inman to Roster
Fight Network Staff / January 18, 2013 - 2:43pm
All three have signed five-fight deals to compete exclusively for Cage Warriors for the next 18 months.
Quinn (5-1), a 23-year-old Irish welterweight, fought twice for CWFC in 2012.
The Derry native rebounded from a loss to Jack Mason at Cage Warriors 47 to defeat Philip Mulpeter at Cage Warriors 51 in Dublin on December 31.
"It's a great privilege to have signed with Cage Warriors," said Quinn. "I always know I'm going to get good fights from Ian Dean and Graham Boylan.
"This also gives me security for my future because I know I'll be well looked after, both as a fighter and a person. What more could I ask for?"
Roddy (5-1) also hails from Derry and made his CWFC debut on New Year's Eve.
Despite suffering a second-round submission loss to Paul Redmond, the previously unbeaten 23-year-old lightweight impressed enough to secure a five-fight deal.
Roddy said: "I'm signed to the best show in Europe so I couldn't be happier right now. This is a great opportunity for me and I want to thank Cage Warriors and my manager for this chance."
Inman (9-4) has taken all nine of his wins by stoppage, eight of which have come inside the first round.
The 26-year-old Manchester welterweight will make his debut for the organisation on March 9 at Cage Warriors 52.
"I'm really happy with the contract," said Inman. "It's both exciting and daunting to think I'll now be fighting on the biggest show in Europe.
"They've got a very deep welterweight division but I'm absolutely committed to taking this opportunity and performing well."
Photo: Dolly Clew / Cage Warriors